Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Gift That WIll Keep Giving

I got a huge present in the mail today.  It was wrapped in great wrapping paper and a big bow.  I knew exactly what it was...a gift I am giving myself.  It was all of the materials I need for Weight Loss Life Coaching Certification that I am going to be going through.  I have signed up for an amazing program that will change me forever, I am sure of it.

I have played around with the idea for years, and after a great talk with a friend the other day I made the move to do it.  I didn't think I could/should because I still have so far to go.  She said that's exactly why I should do it, that people will know that I was able to accomplish what I am looking to help them with.

So I did it.  I signed up and am ready to go.  I am not sure where this road will take me, but I feel like I am on the right path.

XOXO.....Jenny


1 comment: